No-Bake Eclair Cake
An easy eclair dessert recipe that’s going to be a sure crowd pleasure when served during hot summers (or during any time of the year) because who will deny chocolate? no matter what the climate is you can always serve this dessert to please your family or the guests.
For Cake Layer:
1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
2 packages (3.4 oz each) Hershey’s Creamy Vanilla Pudding
3 1/2 cups whole milk
8 oz Cool Whip
For Making Chocolate Frosting:
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 Tbsp of salted butter, melted
3 Tbsp whole milk
1. Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the edges of the pan.
3. Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the bottom layer of graham crackers.
4. Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding.
5. Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
6. Whisk together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter and 3 tbsp whole milk to make the chocolate frosting. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and then simmer for a minute turn offor the heat and stir vigorously.
7. Spread evenly over the third layer of graham crackers.
8. Refrigerate overnight so the pudding has time to set up and the graham crackers soften before serving.