Brownies are “easy to make and loved by all” type of food but the baking part can get tricky at times and to avoid that hassle you can try these no-bake brownies if you are making them for party or gifting. This version of
brownies require less time and less efforts plus it has enough chocolate to satisfy your cravings 😉
20 digestive cookies
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp chocolate chips
½ cup condensed milk
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
1 tsp cocoa butter
- Melt cocoa butter in a small pan and toss the walnut this just fragrant.
- Place cookies in a zip lock bag and roll with rolling pin to make fine powder or better use food processor.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl and fold in the cocoa powder, add cookie crumbs and condensed milk and mix well. Finally add walnuts.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and spread the brownie mixture. Make the top even and smooth with a greased spatula.
- Refrigerate the brownies for about 30 minute and then cut into squares.