These homemade tikka chunks are much better than the packaged ones and very easy to make. you can store these chunks in ziplock bag and if kept below -4 degrees Celsius they can stay fresh for more than 2 weeks.
½ kg chicken mince
1 large onion
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp chopped green chili
3 tbsp tikka masala
½ tsp black pepper powder
½ tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp garam masala
1 tsp salt
- Line a baking tray with foil paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in chicken mince and place this mixture in square shape on lined tray. Bake this square for 10 minutes on 180 degrees.
- After 10 minutes remove from oven and cut into small chunks or squares and bake again for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes take it out from the oven and turn the chunks and let them bake on other side for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve the way you want.